I am a guest on Keep Hope Alive Radio Show, with Rev. Jesse Jackson and Santita Jackson.
The radio show runs this morning (7-9am CST). Please join me.
On KEEP HOPE ALIVE with REV. JESSE JACKSON Radio Show TODAY 7amC-9amC
Call REV. JESSE JACKSON, SR. and his panel and let’s talk about the issues that should be driving you to polls—to protest demonstrations—and to the RAINBOW/PUSH INTERNATIONAL Conference—July 12-15, 2017—here in Chicago…
What are your issues or concerns in 2017—and what are you doing about them?…
* The upcoming Primaries and elections in 2017…
* Will you vote or stay home?
* Can Trump—or anyone—bring back the jobs—especially as robots figure more prominently in the workplace…
* Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross put it this way:
* “I’m not in favor of trying to hold back technology advance-
* “We need technology advanced…
* “If we don’t employ robots, the Chinese will, the Vietnamese will, the Europeans will, the Japanese will.”
* Are Trump voters bothered by the wide gap between Citizen Trump and President Trump?
* Will we see a plan for Urban America?
* What will be done about Flint—and all of the other “Flints” around the nation?
* IS THERE A PLAN TO REBUILD THE AMERICAN MIDDLE CLASS?
* According to the SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION:
* 38 percent of Americans don’t made less than $20,000/year
* 51 percent made less than $30,000
* 62 percent made less than $40,000
* 71 percent made less than $50,000
* WHAT IS THE PLAN TO ELIMINATE POVERTY?
* IS IT ENOUGH TO TRY TO STUMP TRUMP—OR DO WE NEED A PROACTIVE REBUILDING PLAN?
- ATTY. BARBARA ARNWINE: TRANSFORMATIVE JUSTICE COALITION;
- PENNSYLVANIA STATE SENATOR VINCENT HUGHES;
- ATTY. MARC FANCHER/Michigan ACLU Racial Justice Project and NATIONAL BLACK CONFERENCE OF LAWYERS;
- MELISSA MAYS/WATER YOU’RE WAITING FOR;
- Political Strategist and Author REV. FRANK WATKINS/;
- MARK THOMPSON: MAKE IT PLAIN RADIO SHOW on Sirius Radio;
- TREVOR GERVAIS: COMMON CAUSE;
- GRACE JI-SUN KIM: PROFESSOR AT EARLHAM SCHOOL OF RELIGION
- BETTY MAGNESS: INDEPENDENT VOTERS of ILLINOIS and Rainbow/PUSH.
- Call us at 866.594.HOPE
Follow us on Twitter @RevJJackson & @Santitaj