“DANGEROUS MEMORIES: THEOLOGIES IN TIMES OF WAR AND HEALING”
Registration Instructions and Scholarship forms
Registration & Scholarship Deadline (postmarked): February 25th, 2013
> Deadline to register to attend the entire conference with guaranteed housing. Last day to cancel with refund is February 28th, minus $25 processing fee. No fees including housing will be refunded after this date. Room assignments will be based on order of registration and room availability. Apply early since we need to make a deposit based on the number of participants.
> Deadline to apply for scholarship (scholarships will be granted to qualified students in the order received, so do not wait to apply) is February 25th, 2013.
> Deadline to register to attend the conference as a commuter is March 12th, 2013.
Onsite registration is possible for commuters (Day Participants) on March 14th: $55 for Students, $65 for professionals
* Notice of scholarship awards will be sent via email. Be sure to provide your correct email address.
* Travel information and detailed program information will be sent via email to all registrants.
About the Doctoral Seminar:
If you are already enrolled in a Ph.D or Th.D. program, you are eligible to attend the doctoral seminar Saturday afternoon. Students may discuss questions that concern their work in their programs, such as advisors, exams, publishing, job searches, and writing. If you wish feedback on a proposal or dissertation chapter, please send it by email by FEBRUARY 28th, 2013 to Dr. W. Anne Joh (email@example.com).
Registration fee: $45 for Students, $60 for professionals
Housing & Meals: Students: $70 per night, double room occupancy; $95 per night, single room occupancy. Professionals: $70 per night, Double room occupancy per person; $95 per night, single room occupancy:
* Conference participants who will be at Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary Housing for two nights: Housing & Meals will cover Thursday dinner, Friday three meals, Saturday Breakfast and lunch, and daily snacks.
* Conference participants who will be Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary for three nights: Housing & Meals will cover Thursday dinner, Friday three meals, Saturday three meals, daily snacks, and Sunday breakfast.
* Commuters (Day Participants): $45 per day (lunch, and one refreshment, dinner included), Dinner: $15.
Mail all necessary forms and payment check to PANAAWTM, c/o Dr. W. Anne Joh, Asian/Asian American Ministries Center, Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary, 2121 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60201(check payable to PANAAWTM and your name).
[for more info: contact Dr. W. Anne Joh.]
Grace Ji-Sun Kim is Associate Professor of Doctrinal Theology and the Director of the MATS program at Moravian Theological Seminary. She is the author of Colonialism, Han and the Transformative Spirit (Palgrave Pivot), The Holy Spirit, Chi, and the Other: A Model of Global and Intercultural Pneumatology (Palgrave Macmillan) and The Grace of Sophia: A Korean North American Women’s Christology (Pilgrim Press).